Determination of your and his intimacy index
Use “yes” or “no” to answer the following ten questions.
Does your partner know: ● Your deepest fear and insecurity.
● The greatest damage you have ever suffered.
● The worst thing that has ever happened to you.
● The most ashamed part of your life.
● Who you like and hate.
● The most embarrassing thing.
● Real feelings about your body.
● When you are wearing an old pajamas and you don’t have makeup.
● Somewhere you want to change most.
● You see your shortcomings and failure ideas.
How many questions have you answered “yes”?
This will give you some clues about how close you are to him.
If the “yes” answer is rejected seven times, then you may wish to get him closer to you.
Now replace the protagonist of these questions with him and ask yourself how much you know about him, that is: how close are you to him?
Do this today to let him know more about you, as long as you are willing to open your atrium and give him a chance to know you who are not pretentious.
Talk more about yourself and ask him to talk about himself too.
Remember what he shares with you and treat it with respect.
Let this relationship become a more diverse journey of discovery.