新闻

Moldy apples can’t be cut and eat again!

07/12/2019

Moldy apples can’t be cut and eat again!

Filial filial adults often give a bunch of fruit to the elderly at home, so that they can eat fruit when they want to eat fruit at home.

In fact, if the apples that can’t be eaten at home are changed, some apples will change.

  At this time, the elderly often cut off the decaying part of the apple and eat the unburned part. This is not appropriate.

Because the remaining “non-decomposed parts” have been immersed in various harmful substances produced by microbial metabolism, but they are not visible to the naked eye.

When the temperature reaches a certain level, various microorganisms, especially molds, will multiply and produce toxic substances. If there is some kind of patulin, this toxin will cause deterioration to the human body. After eating, it will leave behind trouble, produce nerve, breath and urinary tract.Such systemic damage symptoms, causing nerve palsy, pulmonary edema, renal failure, and even carcinogenic effects.

  Therefore, apple rot or insect pests should not be eaten when accumulated, especially apples with bitter taste.

The toxin (penicillin) in the rotten apple spreads through the juice to the non-decomposed part, so that the non-decomposed part also contains these toxins.

According to the experimental sampling results, toxins such as patulin can still be detected in the “normal” apples seen by the naked eye at 1 cm from the decayed part.

  For your health, avoid crushing the rotted apples, including other fruits, and then eating them with a knife.